1. Make sure you have signed up for your platform. Check your mailbox (inc. spam folder) for a registration
2. If you have successfully registered and still you are unable to access your platform please prepare a link
you are using an email address you use as a login.
NOTE: Branded applications and Silvair’s application require separate registration
1. Try to use the “Don't remember your password?” option and reset your password.
2. Check your mailbox (inc. spam folder) for an email from Silvair.
3. If you have successfully reset your password and still you are unable to access your platform please
prepare a link you are using an email address you use as a login.
Change of password
1. Go to the login page of your web application (Silvair or branded app).
2. Try to use the “Don't remember your password?” option and reset your password.
3. Check your mailbox (inc. spam folder) for an email from Silvair.
4. If you have successfully reset your password and still you are unable to access your application please
prepare a link you are using an email address you use as a login.
No access to a project
Access management of projects belongs to the customer. The owner of a project decides who and to what extent
may change the project. Silvair refrains from interventions in that matter.
Project invitation or password reset email not received
During account creation, new users invitation or password change processes, our Platform relies on email communication.
In order to get the email delivery rate at the highest level possible we use several mechanisms and processes which sometimes depend on the configuration of the receiving side.
We’ve identified that the most troublesome domains are on Microsoft servers: (Outlook.com, Exchange).
1. Silvair uses AWS for the email delivery
2. Silvair always enables and verifies DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) mechanisms
3. For the brands onboarded in 2021-Q4 or later and for selected domains under Silvair control (in terms of Domain Name Server) we also set and enable DMARC records and custom MAIL FROM domain.
1. Check the DMARC record for the domain:
2. Check the domain reputation on two systems (see the proper results on the screenshots below):
3. Whitelist custom MAIL FROM domain.
4. In case of all the above checks to be positive, please contact Silvair Support.
Energy and occupancy monitoring are invisible in the project
1. Open a ticket at Customer Portal and be sure to paste the URL to the project.
This may be a matter of enabling these features for this project.
Incorrect energy and occupancy monitoring data
1. Please check if the gateway has been provisioned properly to your project.
Even with features enabled the data will not be gathered without a gateway.
2. Check if the energy profiles of your devices have been added correctly.
3. If the gateway is commissioned properly and measurements seem too low verify if there was sufficient
activity in a seemingly faulty area - measurements may be rounded down and presented as zero.
4. In case the problem persists, add firstname.lastname@example.org to the project, open the ticket at the Customer
Portal, attach screenshots of the allegedly faulty diagrams and explain what is an expected outcome.
I have lost a QR code from an already commissioned EnOcean switch and cannot add the switch to my project.
If the switch is still added to the project, it is possible to recover the QRCode by viewing the Project Report. Browse to the Project, and go to the Area View. Look for the “Report” tab. The QR code for that enocean switch will be listed in the zone it was added to.If you have removed the switch from your project, it is possible to regenerate the QRcode for the switch by contacting EnOcean directly for additional help.
I see the zone alert saying “Scenes configuration required”. What should I do?
Scenes in the zones were not configured correctly or scenes configuration has been interrupted, or
An additional device has been added to the zone after the initial configuration, and the scenes for the new devices have to be reconfigured.
Why do I see an alert in a zone saying “Risk of exceeding the RPL limit”?
An RPL (Replay Protection List) error may appear when there is a risk that RPL limit may be exceeded. It might show up when:
You are adding a device to the zone (a luminaire, a sensor or a switch)
Configuring a device (due to changed scenario, or changed zone linking)
You are connecting to the project using a newly-added mobile app
If you get this warning, please check SN-213 Large lighting installations. If you still have questions, please contact our support team at email@example.com to get recommendations for your project.
I can communicate with a device via the phone, but two devices don’t seem to be able to communicate with each other.
Check if you have a good radio link with a device and then check the radio link between devices by using the test tab if possible. If the devices do not respond, decrease the distance between them, remove anything that might be blocking the radio signal, or add another device to the same area to act as a relay.
I cannot delete a zone.
A zone must not contain any devices before you can delete it. You must remove the devices from the zone using the app, or Hide, and then remove the devices using the app if they are no longer powered on in range of the rest of the mesh network.
Commissioning report issue
1. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to the project and, if possible, prepare screenshots of the error you
receive when you try to download the report.
2. Attach these files and URL to the project to a support ticket opened through Customer Portal.
Gateway stuck in the configuration mode
1. Check if network and status LEDs are in the proper state.
2. Check if all the ports are whitelisted by the local IT
3. Power cycle the device
4. Contact support via the customer portal and provide the following information:
a. Web project link
b. Gateway number
c. Gateway status
NOTE: List of ports that need to be whitelisted and procedure of power cycling are available
1. Verify if mobile device is in range of a proxy device
2. If the device remains within the range retry OTAU
3. If the problem persists prepare a list of cryptosets of all devices to be updated.
4. In case node is not responding/bricked/power-cycled during OTAU it must be re-flashed in order to bring
them back to full functionality.
Inability to add a device in mobile app
1. Verify if connection was not lost due to factors such as increasing range between node and iPad/iPhone
2. Remove a node from the project and repeat commissioning. In case problem persists take a screenshot of
prompt received when it fails. Gather logs.
3. Provide access to the project to email@example.com
4. Open ticket with support and attach the screenshots and the logs.
During commissioning, I tried to add a device to a project and it failed with a message “Device has not been activated”. What can I do to activate the device?
Please contact the device manufacturer for more information.
I cannot see any devices available for commissioning in the mobile app
Check the following:
Make sure the devices are properly powered
Make sure you have internet and Bluetooth enabled on your phone
Check that the devices have not already been commissioned into another network - ( see "How can I check if a device is in a provisioned state”). If needed, perform a reset (see “How do I reset a provisioned device” and check the device datasheet).
Make sure you are within range (approximately 150 feet or 15m) of the device.
How can I check if a device is in a provisioned state?
Check the Status LED on the device for the following blink sequences:
How do I reset a provisioned device?
If the device can be seen in your app, the best way to reset it us with the mobile app. On your iOS device, open the app and navigate to the Zone where the device has been commissioned, and identify it to ensure you have the appropriate one selected (click on the eye - that device will flash or identify itself in some way). Select the device, and tap “remove from project”. Make sure you are within radio range during this process.
If you are unable to successfully reset the device from within the app you will have to reset it manually. Check the manufacturers datasheet for a factory reset procedure as these vary but most devices will have a button or a switch that needs to be pressed for the appropriate amount of time. Some have a magnetic switch and you will have to hold a magnet to it to trigger the reset.
How do I repair or reconfigure a device?
To repair a misconfigured device, select it from the Devices list and expand the options.
The up-to-date configuration will be applied to the device.
Alternatively, to fully reconfigure the device navigate to the Zone it is in, tap the “3 dots” context menu on the top-right corner, and select “Full reconfiguration”
I see a device alert saying “Some features are not supported by the device and may not work as expected.”
The device may not fully support the features required by the control profile or the Silvair app and may not work as expected, e.g. some features have not been provided by the device manufacturer, or the device firmware version is not up-to-date. Check if the device has the newest firmware installed. If not please update the device firmware.
I see the device alert saying “This device is not configured correctly.”
The configuration of the device might have failed or was interrupted. The device configuration needs to be repaired – follow repair device to see how to do that.
I see a zone alert saying “Configuration required”. What should I do?
This means one (or more) of the following things have occured:
There has been a connection error (e.g. internet problem) during the configuration process or something has interrupted device configuration (e.g. an iOS device gets switched off)
Someone has made changes to the zone's settings (e.g. changed a profile or scenario settings, added/edited zone linking) and has not reconfigured the zone with the app afterwards
Someone has updated the project version (in the web app) and the zone configuration is modified in the new version.
The solution in each of these cases is to reconfigure the device manually using the mobile app.
I see the device alert saying “The scenes on this device are not configured correctly.”
The configuration of the scenes may have failed so you need to configure scenes. Follow scenes setup to see how to do that.
Access to Testflight
1. Open a ticket in our Customer Portal or Contact your business representative at Silvair in case you don’t
have an account with us.